Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Instructions for use

I am trying to make a "hang tag" for my lanterns. I like the design I've come up with. My friend/sister Stephanie helped me with that part. The problem comes with what and how much to say on it. It needs to be small and to the point and represent "me"... (I may be over thinking this.) 

So here is the long list of what needs to be said:

-The "roof" gets hot when Lantern is lit so please extinguish through a window or with the  switch and allow plenty of time to cool.

- To keep pest from setting up house place cedar chips/oil or mothballs inside (if lantern is to be left out doors).

-Please be sure your lantern is in a safe location, as they are both fragile and heavy, please be aware of toes, tails and snow shovels.

-Use warm soapy water to "clean house" as needed.

-Never leave candles unattended.

-Take some time everyday to enjoy being you!


The short list is... 


-The lid can get HOT! please be careful! 

-If left outdoors mothballs or cedar will keep bugs away.

-Enjoy!


So, What do you think? I might not have comments hooked up so if you'd like to email me feel free. 

No comments: