Friday, December 12, 2008

Hunting

My first New years resolution (I usually make a lot of them) is to take up Hunting. "Hunting?!?" You say with an air of incredulity, because any one who knows me is aware of the fact that I cannot even bear to fish (though I have killed one or two coke cans but that was a long time ago)  Yes Hunting! I intend to find and photograph local interesting people. Artists, Librarians, the really nice people at my grocery store... I'm open to suggestions.  So look for it here in January:)

1 comment:

Martha said...

At first I thought you were referring to "game" really...I read that deer meat and other wild game like that is actually better for you (in Sally Fallon's "Nourishing Traditions"). Here in Ohio, there is only a week for deer hunting season, so although I don't know if I could do it. I asked Rob if he wanted to try. He did. He spent hours outside one Saturday in the woods, with nothing to show. Oh well. However, YOUR hunt sounds awesome! I hope you'll share it with us... I'd like to do something like that. I find myself frequently making friends with complete strangers. I often have my camera, too!