Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My little sweet hearts


I am so excited about these little guys! Unfortunately, as with most things worth loving, they have become a challenge. I HATE TO GLAZE! Is it my fear of failure or something? Because if so... I want my money back from all those therapists I've seen about this over the years. I procrastinate and have come to a point in my life where I really don't give a hoot about why, I just want it stopped. NOW! So if in the next 48 hours there is not a picture of the finished little cuties (who may not be so cute by then) for all to see here in cyberspace , well then, I shall be cross. Very cross and will have to have some words with myself. Harsh ones. Yeah that'll teach me! 

1 comment:

Martha said...

You're so funny. I hope you don't have any harsh words....be kind. They look lovely! I really haven't worked with clay much, but Rob said there are so many things involving clay, the shrinkage, the glazes...guessing that frustrated him too. He still has a wheel and I'd love to get it set up for the girls to try! This weekend, I am planning to take the girls to the local park and dig up some of the river clay. Just to play. I sure hope to see your beautiful pieces! XO