Friday, February 27, 2009

Hair Today...



...wig tomorrow. Yesterday I took my long orangey hair to Shapers in New Paltz, NY (they are so nice!) I was planning on a cut, just some style for my long newly unorange locks,(if you have "friended me" on facebook you may have heard about the argument I've had with the boxed color over what one means by "light ash blond") when the lady washing my hair asked if I would be donating. Donating? I hadn't thought of it. I've given my hair away before ( I have a very talented puppet making friend) and I went to art school so my hair has been in paintings and journals and... you get the picture. But with 10 inches or more you can donate to Locks of Love and provide materials for wigs for children. So here's my hair drying on the bathroom table waiting to be mailed off and here I am growing my next donation. 

No comments: