Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My first steps into cyberspace...

Hello out there!I have been updating my “presence” on the web and stepping boldly into the new century (yeah, a little late but that’s me I’m afraid). Spring is inpiring, new beginings and all that.

I shipped out an order last week to Karen at Tiny Boxes Boutique. Karen has been busey setting up shop in her new location,31 Main St., Plymouth, MA. They opened last Thursday. If you are near you should go have a look!

Harriett, my daughter, is rapidly nearing Two! We will be having a small celebration here at home on the 31st of May. The REALLY exciting celebration will be our trip to Hilton Head, SC with my husband’s family! It will be Harriett’s first trip to the beach! I am so excited! (And a little concerned about wearing a swimsuit in public) Did I mention that I am EXCITED!?!

Well, that’s all for today, turns out Tiny Boxes never got my big boxes! I must make some calls to the US Postal Service.

No comments: