Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Still no pictures...

Chris and Harriett and I went to visit with my family in NJ Sunday to celebrate Russian Easter. It was so nice to see everyone and we have some sweet pictures but still no way of putting them here! Things have been slow in my studio this week but I expect they will pick up now that I have finished my throwing apron, my first sewing project! It’s silly but oddly motivating. I’d show it to you but… Next up on the sewing front is a matching smock for H. I see lots of messy projects in our future. (Here’s a side note for my friend Michelle studying language development… this morning H. had a “hay-er” in her mouth as opposed to a “har”) Such progress! I still miss “opee” which fell by the wayside months ago, replaced with the more sophisticated “open”. Ah! progress!

No comments: