Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A NEW NEW LOOK!

Thanks Mike! Doesn't this look great!? And easy to use!!! (if I can do it anyone can!) Sorry everyone for all the exclamation points but  I am that excited! Look, I can even italicize. Yes, I know that doesn't seem like much to all you computer folk out there but for a compuphopic person like myself I appreciate the little things.

I finally got to visit with my friend Tim this morning. He and his wonderful wife Molly just had a little boy (april 16th) Hudson, who is cute as a bug! Some kind of yucky bug has been going around our household this spring so we all resisted the urge to ooh and ahh 'till now. He is really a beautiful baby, I'm sorry I forgot my camera. Next time.



Well, enough rambling on in public... I'm off to my studio. Teapots! Yum!

  

No comments: