Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September challenge


This is Harriett with a color test I did this summer for a project I am working on with Lora Shelley, a very talented painter. It's been great to have some one else to report to. Being alone in your studio is not always that great for ones productivity or head for that matter. I will be posting more on that I'm sure as...

I am going to post everyday this month as a sort of jumpstart. It's September and though it's been YEARS, I still have that back to school urge. Apples and leaves turning and wood pile piling, you know what I mean. The cellular urge that sent me to the grocery store for frozen and canned vegetables even though I was living in southern California with narry a flake in my future (snow that is). You can take the girl out of Vermont...(which is where I grew up) So here is my first post of the month of posting (yes it is a day late but that's me I'm afraid). 


No comments: