Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall


It has officially begun, we've had 3 nights in a row of frost. I took pictures this weekend but couldn't get them all on the computer because it's FULL! How did that happen! We had a busy weekend. Sheep and Wool, an art opening, a visit from Deddusha (I am trying to get H. to call my father Grandpa in Russian, so far I like what she's come up with), leaping llamas, and pumpkin picking with Cricket, Calico and their Boompa from California... This is pumpkin picking (more shopping than actual picking) Really, more running than anything else. Tunnel+ Friends x hey and dirt = LOTS of FUN!!

1 comment:

Martha said...

That's so great that you're trying to use a bit of Russian! Looks like fun. We are going to go to pick a pumpkin soon. Next year, I want to grow some. We had our first frost last night!