Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting it all together...





I have come to the realization (yes, rather late in life, but better late than never?) that I REALLY need to get my **it together. I have known this all along but just couldn't bring my self to do it. Not entirely true, there seem to be phases... The point is, I have been looking for a point for this Blog and think I've found one. How'd you like to watch me transform myself from 40 year old struggling pathetic weenie into 41 year old successful organized FABULOUS weenie? You would? Great! So lets start with where we are now.... The above photos were taken during the last couple of weeks of the various spaces in my life. I own my own home and have never settled into it really, never set about to decorate, never really made it my own. Would you like to know why? Perhaps another time, for now let's just say I never gave myself the time. Well, the time is now. So here goes! :)

1 comment:

Martha said...

Love your haircut...how good that you're donating it! Hannah's hair is getting really long, we might do it...

Your foyer and studio photos look great! I know what you mean about organization, but sometimes I just like my home the way it is...very lived in!