Sunday, October 16, 2011

Deep Breath... here I go!

I have just finished Day 5 of Yoga 28 Day Exercise Plan.... This is my usual stopping point. I have had this book for almost 20 years! Holy cow! I have had many other intentions and plans for this long and longer... NOW is the time. In so many ways this is the time... If you look at the news or look at the stars, which ever suits your personal out look, you cannot deny that "the times they are a changin' " So, Deep breath (which is day 5's practice) and a changin' I will go. I deeply believe by living to my most authentic I will be doing my part to make this world a better place for us all. And a big part of that is communicating from my heart, (so hello bloggoshere!) I haven't done that before. I, and I suspect a great many of us, have been hiding and keeping quiet. Thank you to all those in Wall Street for the inspiration. (Yes, I know... can 'o worms with no segue, oh well, you'll live) Have a great day and breath deeply! This is a beautiful planet and we are all beautiful tender souls, let's try to see each other that way, just for the day :)

2 comments:

Idabelle said...

it is a fascinating time. and i, too, feel the need to commit to something; thus my one piece a day promise. i have, however, lost my commitment to blogging. yes, already. so, i applaud your doing it, and hope that it will inspire me to keep trying to do it. thank you.

Martha said...

Congrats on your 5 days...I hope you make it to 28. I have difficulty sticking with something as I move on a whim to something else that appeals to me like the wind blowing a leaf...