Tuesday, October 4, 2011

OK Let's Try this again...

My amazing and inspiring friend Idabelle has just launched her jewelry business and started a blog. Which naturally got me thinking about my own neglected business dreams... So here I am back from the edge of reason staring into the land of bytes and gigabytes. (yeah, I know, but it sounds computery)

Hello!

I have (finally!) completed a studio overhaul/rearranging/decluttering/feng shuiing jag that will soon lead to regular Open Studio Hours. Stay tuned!

"Soft" opening is scheduled for October 16,
with a "Grand Opening" the first week end in November.


2 comments:

Idabelle said...

zoya, i soooo wish i could be there! i would love to be able to see what you are doing in person. love your work and the feeling that it gives me. can't wait to see more of it! congrats and welcome back. and thanks for the mention!
lots of love, idabelle

Martha said...

it's so nice to see a blog post by you...I visited Sarah and Gideon and thought about coming to visit you, too, but I wanted to get back home so badly...I would like to see what you're working on...your friend's jewelry is pretty...I like the hammered silver earrings the best!